Take life and making it your own!

Art is a lie that makes us realize truth. –Pablo Picasso, a man with many skills.

Life is an attitude, nothing more, nothing less... as is art. We choose how to live and what to create and these choices come from our attitude. Art roots from the passion to create and to create is to live.

Live strong passionate ART.

Art is everything you do!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Love of Allyssa

This is my newest piece! I call is Love of Allyssa, after my sister. She is very loving... she gets herself into trouble because of her love. From falling in love with a guy who plays games to entering into some risky business for a girlfriend she thinks of as a sister, love is there. I also see Allyssa as a huge ROMANTIC... in denial. She has a tough shell but is easy to crack. She only wants to be loved, in that real–down-to-earth with occasional butterflies way... don't we all?

Allyssa is the third person I named a piece after. I want to create a piece for everyone I love and means the world to me. Check back soon... see who is next!

Visit my Etsy and check out Mary and Caralee! www.dnmolo.etsy.com

No comments: