Take life and making it your own!

Art is a lie that makes us realize truth. –Pablo Picasso, a man with many skills.

Life is an attitude, nothing more, nothing less... as is art. We choose how to live and what to create and these choices come from our attitude. Art roots from the passion to create and to create is to live.

Live strong passionate ART.

Art is everything you do!

Monday, August 18, 2008

My Prize

Newest addition to my etsy collection. I call this MerLo after my sister Meredithe. She has this I don't care what you think of me attitude... I'm just going to keep being me, without the nastiness it tends to come with it. She also has this spicy mysterious side, without really knowing it and a kind of innocents and prize we all once had. The Bold Blues and Spicy Reds in combination with the Prize Golds and the Soft Yellows are my Best Friend and Sister in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Okay I really love these!!!!