Take life and making it your own!

Art is a lie that makes us realize truth. –Pablo Picasso, a man with many skills.

Life is an attitude, nothing more, nothing less... as is art. We choose how to live and what to create and these choices come from our attitude. Art roots from the passion to create and to create is to live.

Live strong passionate ART.

Art is everything you do!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mind Googles

I have seen this on etsy about every few weeks... making designs people are able to "stick" on their walls as a design. I really want to try this out. I have mucho ideas but don't have a printer or someone to print them for me where I can still make a profit.

There are minor details for everyone. A minor detail that could change a rooms energy on the regular! A detail can tell about a person and or share a secrete in an unknown way... oh lala!

PRINTER... are you out there?!?! Well till I find my spot for prints... here are a few great Artist just going their thang... well!

Design Your Style
Vinyl Wall Art

Love. Peace. Happiness!!!

No comments: